“This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I’m offering is the truth, nothing more.” - Morpheus
1. Completely fill out the application form to the right.
2. Select the city you will be participating in TLN events. If your city is not listed, there isn't a Chapter in your area. If there isn't a Chapter in your area and you would like to start one, please contact us here.
3. In addition to your resume, please upload a letter of interest. Use the letter of interest to make your case for entry into the TLN. To do that you have to know a lot about 120VC and our culture. Tell us why you want to join and what value you feel you can bring to other members of a peer group.
4. Upload a list of no less than 3 references that you have worked directly for in the past. We will need their full name, LinkedIn address, email, and telephone numbers. Please note, uploading the list of references automatically gives us permission to check them.
5. Click "I Choose the Red Pill" and pat yourself on the back for having the courage to apply. Courage is a leadership quality, so regardless of our decision, you are definitely in the #GSD camp!
***Please note: We can't select everyone, and we don't believe in giving trophies just for showing up. So, due to the sheer volume of applicants and because rejection letters suck, we do not send them. If you don't hear back from someone within 30 days we have decided not to pursue your application. That doesn't mean you should give up. Get some more #GSD experience, take some #GSD courses, and #NeverGiveUp!
“I highly recommend 120VC. They are a firm with a strong methodology, a proven track record of success at Trader Joe’s Company, and a group with the requisite know-how and emotional intelligence to deliver mission critical projects..”
Ron Glickman - Chief Information Officer at Trader Joe's Company Company