“This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I’m offering is the truth, nothing more.” - Morpheus
1. Completely fill out the application form to the right.
2. Select the city you will be participating in #GSD Talent Network events. If your city is not listed, there isn't a Chapter in your area. If there isn't a Chapter in your area and you would like to start one, please contact us with your vote here.
3. In addition to your resume, please upload a letter of Interest. Use the letter of interest to make you case for entry into the #GSD Talent Network. To do that you have to know a lot about 120VC, our culture, and our hiring requirements. If you don't meet the criteria for employment at 120VC, you aren't a good candidate for the #GSD Talent Network.
***Disclaimer: Entry into the #GSD Talent Network doesn't guarantee future employment at 120VC. It just indicates we passionately believe you meet the criteria to join our team.
4. Upload a list of no less than 3 reference that you have reported directly to in the past. We will need their full name, LinkedIn address, email and telephone numbers. Please note, uploading the list of references automatically gives us permission to check them.
5. Click "I Choose the Red Pill" and pat yourself on the back for having the courage to apply. Courage is a #GSD quality, so regardless of our decision, you are definitely in the #GSD camp!
***Please note: We can't select everyone, and we don't believe in giving trophy's just for showing up. So, due to the sheer volume of applicants and because rejection letters suck, we do not send them. If you don't hear back from someone within 30 days we have decided not to pursue your application. That doesn't mean you should give up. Get some more #GSD experience, take some classes, and #NeverGiveUp!
“I highly recommend 120VC. They are a firm with a strong methodology, a proven track record of success at Trader Joe’s Company, and a group with the requisite know-how and emotional intelligence to deliver mission critical projects..”
Ron Glickman - Chief Information Officer at Trader Joe's Company Company